본문 바로가기

자유게시판

African Grey Parrot Paintings for Sale

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Maddison
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-19 18:25

본문

PLEASE IGNORE THE BOX THAT SAYS FREE NOT SURE HOW TO REMOVE IT…  BUT WORKING ON IT.. But then when it came time to "ship the birds" Ann needed $350 for insurance on the flight. But Ann had an idea – she would pay $200 if Wendy paid $150 and then the birds would get there the NEXT DAY! Wendy was excited, and quickly paid the next $150 to Ann. The latest victim to a parrot selling scam involving my pictures was a nice lady from Canada named Wendy.

stock-photo-colorful-parrot-on-wood-branch-in-zoo-macaw-portrait-1009379260.jpgWe take that privilege and responsibility very seriously. Although I absolutely love working on special projects, I have been blessedly busy with running my Etsy Shop and my second passion of wildlife photography. Once you have chosen your new Baby african grey parrot price Grey or Pet Bird, check out our huge range of bird toys and cages. At Victorian Bird Co., we have everything your Baby Bird needs. There are plenty of other Super Tame Friendly Hand Tame Birds available. See the videos below of some of the wide variety of Baby Birds we have.

Minimum cage size should have a 2-foot by 2-foot footprint and 3 feet in height. African greys are can be susceptible to feather picking, calcium deficiency, vitamin-A and vitamin-D deficiency, respiratory infection, psittacosis and psittacine beak and feather disease (PBFD) as with many other parrots. Chicks are hand raised and fed so your bird is friendly and a good companion. Your order should arrive by this date if you buy today.

Few, if any, other mammals were thought capable of it, let alone a creature with a bird brain. If you think you might like to buy an Senegal Parrot for a pet, please click here to learn more about these intelligent  animals. If you think you might like to buy a Cockatoo for a pet, please click here to learn more about these intelligent  animals. If you think you might like to buy a Caique Parrot for a pet, please click here to learn more about these intelligent animals. If you think you might like to buy an African Grey for a pet, please click here to learn more about these intelligent  animals.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

마루조경

경기도 광주시 송정동 100-52

월~금 09:00 - 18:00 / 점심시간도 상담 가능

계좌번호

신한은행 359-02-166091 (예금주: 이용달)

마루조경 . 1985 . All Rights Reserved

대표 : 이용달

이메일 : lyd6454@naver.com

naver blog